YIELD: 4 servings
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
Satisfy your taste buds and set your metabolism on fire with this delicious recipe! Cayenne, ginger and mustard are three ingredients that help you burn fat just by eating them!
• ¼ cup / 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
• 1 tsp / 5 ml paprika
• 1 tsp / 5 ml ginger
• 1 tsp / 5 ml fresh ground black pepper
• 1 tsp / 5 ml dried mustard
• 1 tsp / 5 ml oregano
• 1 tsp / 5 ml chili powder
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
• 4 tilapia filets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 205ºC. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Nutritional Value per Filet:
Calories from Fat: 78.5
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
Total Carbs: 2.6 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 23 g
Sodium: 153 mg
Cholesterol: 57 mg Sugar: 0.2 g
Thanks to: http://www.eatcleandiet.com/food_and_recipes/clean_recipe/tosca%E2%80%99s_keep-it-tight_tilapia.aspx#.UZw4kLWkqj8
Baked Kale Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chopped kale on a cookie sheet and drizzle with coconut oil, just enough to get the leaves lightly coated, but not drenched. Pour a little at a time and use your hands to get the leaves coated.
3. Sprinkle the oil coated leaves with a little bit of the sea salt and a little bit of the garlic powder- just to taste, more can be added after baking.
4. Bake approximately 10-15 minutes until some of the edges of the leaves turn brown. Then turn the oven off and allow the kale to dry/cool in the oven. Remove from the oven when they feel crispy. (If you don’t want to let them cool in the oven, you can remove them to a countertop).
*Sprinkle with sesame seeds once they’re baked.
*Grate some raw parmigiano cheese over the kale once it’s baked.
*Try a chili powder or a tiny bit of hot sauce sprinkled onto the kale before baking.
*Use any other spices you enjoy to see what flavor kale chips you like best!
Thanks to: http://fastpaleo.com/easy-baked-kale-chips/