1. Milk — vague…what kind?
2. cream — vague…what kind?
3. skim milk — vague…what kind?
4. sugar — vague…what kind?
5. chocolate coated cone pieces:
5a. chocolate coating:
5a2. vegetable oils:
5a2b. palm kernel
5a3. cocoa (processed with alkali) — chemically processed to reduce the acidity & bitterness of cocoa, and darkens the color
5a4. soy lecithin — may cause problems https://draxe.com/what-is-soy-lecithin/
5a6. natural flavor— aka: mystery ingredient
5b. waffle cone:
5b1. bleached white flour:
5b1b. reduced iron
5b1c. thiamine mononitrate — synthetic and may cause allergy/liver/kidney problems http://www.livestrong.com/article/313249-the-side-effects-of-thiamine-mononitrate/
5b1e. folic acid
5b2. brown sugar
5b3. vegetable oil shortening:
5b3a. soybean oil or canola oil
5b3b. modified palm oil — doesn’t sound great, but I can’t find much info except research studies that show it caused weight gain.
5b3c. soy lecithin
5b4. soy lecithin — may cause problems https://draxe.com/what-is-soy-lecithin/
5b5. oat fiber
5b7. artificial flavor — mystery ingredient…could be anything
6. high fructose corn syrup — it’s just all kinds of BAD https://authoritynutrition.com/why-high-fructose-corn-syrup-is-bad/
8. corn syrup — a liquid sweetener that’s made by hydrolyzing cornstarch into glucose
9. cocoa (processed with alkali) — chemically processed to reduce the acidity & bitterness of cocoa, and darkens the color
10. coconut oil
11. modified food starch — can be made from wheat and may have MSG
12. cellulose gum
13. vegetable gums:
13a. guar gum — can cause excessive gas & bloating
13b. carrageenan gum — can cause excessive gas & bloating
13c. carob bean gum — may decrease the absorption of calcium, iron and zinc
15a. DATEM — possible: heart fibrosis, adrenal overgrowth, alters kidney & spleen https://www.isitbadforyou.com/questions/is-datem-bad-for-you
15b. monodiglycerides = trans fat http://www.stopkillingmykids.com/monoglycerides-diglycerides/
16. annatto color — may cause adverse reactions to: skin, gastrointestinal, airways and central nervous system http://www.fedup.com.au/factsheets/additive-and-natural-chemical-factsheets/160b-annatto